It’s happening. All cause mortality in Australia is up by 20 per cent.
This is the biggest news story on the planet. It has been confirmed by data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics and it was tweeted by a real life journalist so it must be true.
Deaths in Australia “20.5% more than historical average” so far in 2022, says statistics bureau 🤔https://t.co/ZlRsPJao1O
— Adam Creighton (@Adam_Creighton) June 14, 2022
Analysis of the report makes for disturbing reading:
- In 2022, there were 29,685 deaths that occurred by 28 February and were registered by 30 April, which is 5,052 (20.5%) more than the historical average.
- In February there were 13,692 deaths, 1,999 (17.1%) above the historical average.
- COVID-19 was the fourth most common cause of death certified by a doctor in February following cancer, dementia and ischaemic heart diseases.
- There was statistically significant excess mortality recorded in the first two months of 2022.
Notably, data from 2020 was omitted:
In this report, data for 2021 is compared to an average number of deaths recorded over the 5 years from 2015-2019 as was the case in previous publications. Data for 2022 is compared to a baseline comprising the years 2017-2019 and 2021. 2020 is not included in the baseline for 2022 data because it included periods where numbers of deaths were significantly lower than expected.
It’s remarkable that deaths were lower in 2020, when we had lockdowns but no vaccine, than in 2022 when we have vaccines and no lockdown.
When considering data purported to represent a spike in Covid deaths, it is unclear whether a distinction is made between deaths with Covid and deaths from Covid:
- In January and February 2022 there have been 2,521 deaths due to COVID-19 that were certified by a doctor.
- Doctor certified deaths due to COVID-19 declined each week in February, after peaking at 496 deaths in the week ending 23 January 2022. In the week ending 27 February, there were 150 deaths due to COVID-19.
This distinction is important, as former Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison reminded us.
Wow….it only took 2 & a half years of fearmongering & making everyone’s lives miserable to make the distinction between “with” & “from”! Many of us already knew this but we were called every name in the book! https://t.co/3hDo5VRCTb
— sommie@fierce🌸 LibDemAus for Freedom (@psomers59) May 18, 2022
Furthermore, XYZ News demonstrated throughout 2021 and early 2022 that state governments repeatedly attempted to disguise, through the sneaky use of wording, that the majority of purported deaths with Covid were vaccinated.
It is also suspicious that deaths from influenza were reportedly lower in January and February 2022 when so many deaths with Covid were being reported:
- There were 319 deaths due to influenza and pneumonia recorded in January and February 2022, 8.1% fewer than the baseline average. All of these deaths were due to pneumonia.
- In February 2022 there were 154 deaths due to influenza and pneumonia, 4.9% below the baseline average of 162.
- There were no deaths due to influenza in January or February 2022.
- The number of deaths due to pneumonia has generally been below average since late April 2020.
- Deaths due to pneumonia have been close to baseline averages in February 2022.
Along with the unreliability of PCR testing, this lends credence to suspicions that flu and pneumonia cases and deaths are being mislabeled as Covid. Alarmingly, deaths from heart disease, cancer, diabetes and dementia all increased significantly:
Ischaemic heart disease is the leading cause of death in Australia. The category includes acute conditions such as myocardial infarction and chronic conditions such as coronary atherosclerosis.
- 2,201 deaths were certified by a doctor as being due to ischaemic heart disease (IHD) in January and February 2022, which is 89 deaths (4.2%) higher than the baseline average.
- In February 2022 there were 1,011 doctor-certified deaths due to IHD, comparable to the baseline average of 1,000.
Cancer includes malignant neoplasms encompassing carcinomas, sarcomas and lymph and blood cancers.
- There were 7,961 deaths from cancer in January and February 2022, which is 5.3% higher than the baseline average of 7,559.
- In February 2022 there were 3,730 deaths from cancer, which is 2.8% higher than the baseline average of 3,627.
- The SDR for cancer in February 2022 was 11.0 deaths per 100,000 people, which is lower than the baseline average of 11.6.
Diabetes includes both Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes. The majority of diabetes deaths are from Type 2 diabetes.
- There were 859 deaths due to diabetes in January and February 2022, which is 28.0% more the baseline average of 671.
- In February 2022 there were 370 deaths due to diabetes, which is 16% above the baseline average of 319.
- The SDR for diabetes in February 2022 was 1.02 deaths per 100,000 people, which is slightly higher than the baseline average of 0.99.
Dementia, including Alzheimer disease, is the second leading cause of death in Australia and counts of deaths from dementia have increased steadily over the past 20 years. This increase should be taken into consideration when comparing counts from 2021 and 2022 against baseline averages.
- There were 2,662 deaths from dementia, including Alzheimer disease, in January and February 2022, which is 29.3% more than the baseline average of 2,059.
- In February 2022 there were 1,252 deaths due to dementia, including Alzheimer disease, which is 28.1% higher than the baseline average.
- The SDR for dementia in February 2022 was 3.26 deaths per 100,000 people, which is higher than the baseline average of 2.82.
It is possible that the latter two, diabetes and dementia were caused by the lingering unhealthy effects of lockdowns, during which already unhealthy had even less exercise and sunlight, and the elderly had less contact with their families. A string of sports stars past and present have fallen sick or died from heart attacks or myocarditis, and heart attacks have spiked overseas as well.
This data is most concerning considering warnings by esteemed scientist Dr. Michael Yeadon:
He warned that given the use of the new, untested mRNA technology, the use of spike proteins in the “vaccines” and the similarity of the cells used in the “vaccines” to human cells, there was a high likelihood that the vaccines would harm and/or kill a large number of people.
He noted that it was highly unlikely that the four major “vaccine” producers – Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Moderna and Johnson % Johnson – all decided to use the new mRNA technology independently of each other, indicating a high degre of collusion. He also stated that the dangerously short development time – a year – of the vaccines indicated that basic safety tests simply had not been conducted.
Considering these warnings and this official ABS data, it is vital that multiple, thorough and independent studies are conducted immediately to determine whether there is a direct link between Covid “vaccines” and Australia’s death spike. All vaccinations should be halted until safety can be assured.