A jewish judge enacted sharia law in Victoria last week, “convicting” Australian patriot activist Neil Erikson of “disrupting religious worship”.
This political judgement was issued in revenge for a brilliant stunt Erikson pulled in April 2019 when he gatecrashed public muslim “prayers” being staged at Federation Square in Melbourne’s CBD. He rightly stated over a megaphone that “mohammed was a false prophet”, “mohammed was a terrorist” and he expressed support for then federal MP Fraser Anning before being assaulted by Victoria’s secret police.
muslims frequently stage mass public prayer meetings and marches in Western countries.
Unlike White people who have been conditioned to preference the feelings of outsiders before we think of ourselves, muslims put themselves first and believe that islam will conquer the world. These public demonstrations symbolically claim Aryan land as muslim territory and they are used as a form of political intimidation of native European populations, hoping to force us to accept our kaffir status.
Understandably, nationalists who are aware of islam’s intentions oppose it publicly. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children, and we intend to keep our lands free of foreign invaders in order to do so.
However the Australian government, which intends to replace its native Anglo, Celtic and Saxon stock, understandably punishes anybody who publicly opposes islam because this undermines its mass immigration and so-called “multiculturalism” programs, ie White Genocide.
Anybody who poses a genuine threat to mass replacement immigration in Australia is punished. Pauline Hanson was imprisoned, Fraser Anning banished, and Blair Cottrell was dragged through the Victorian court system for several years. Most recently, Thomas Sewell has been hilariously depicted as the so-called “face of evil”.
It makes sense then that the Victorian government, which has taken the multicultural agenda and dialled it up to 6 million, would want to put Neil away, but even the jewish judge knows they can’t really do it, no matter how spurious the law or the conviction.
Bizarrely, it appears likely that Erikson will be given a community corrections order requiring several conditions:
- He does not go within 100 metres of a mosque.
- He has no association with anybody from the United Patriots Front or from Nationalist groups mentioned recently in the media, presumably NSN.
- He cannot upload anything to social media.
- He must undergo a “deradicalisation” program, ie reeducation.
Regarding point 1, whatever.
On point 2, this is curious for several reasons:
- The UPF no longer exists.
- NSN is not a terrorist organisation and does not engage in illegal activity, and Neil Erikson is not involved in NSN.
- This is a fulfilment of a regular XYZ prediction that internet censorship (point 3) would be followed up by anti-association laws/directives.
- Given they need 6 weeks to write up these rules, they may be waiting for the government to baselessly declare NSN a so-called “terrorist” organisation once the findings of the so-called “Inquiry into Extremist Movements and Radicalism in Australia” are handed down in April.
- ie, the Australian government and the Victorian judicial system may be colluding to imply post-hoc that a man already convicted on a spurious charge is a “terrorist”.
Point 4 is sheer current year clownworld absurd. You cannot “deradicalise” someone who understands that White people are being replaced. Once you know, you always know, there is no blue pill that wipes your memory. You can demotivate somebody who is determined to do something about it by a combination of carrot and stick. Somebody who knows we are being replaced can decide to work against us – we have a word for this, it is called “traitor”. But the concept of “deradicalisation” is Soviet-tier denial of reality.
It just so happens that The XYZ has obtained exclusive footage of the deradicalisation method the Victorian government intends to use:
It’s your XYZ.