This is awesome:
The mysterious Georgia Guidestones have sustained significant damage after residents reported hearing a thunderous explosion near their location.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigations told reporters that preliminary information suggests someone used an explosive device to damage the pillars.
There she blows.
There is goes pic.twitter.com/RCowAYsEtp
— Henrik Palmgren 🇸🇪 🐗 (@Henrik_Palmgren) July 6, 2022
It was later bulldozed.
You love to see it. pic.twitter.com/oCFgyBpWON
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 6, 2022
XYZ News understands that the remaining two stones fell of their own accord, although some claim it was a due to a controlled demolition.
The Elbert County Sheriff’s Office is working with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to investigate the attack on the structure.
Investigators said unknown people detonated an explosive device at around 4 am. A large portion of the structure was damaged and one part was completely destroyed.
The guidestones — sometimes called America’s Stonehenge, despite being erected in 1980 — consists of six granite slabs, with an inscription carved in eight different languages across the slabs. The inscriptions contain guidelines — hence guidestones — for pursuing human progress.
The guidestones are nothing of the sort. The inscriptions reveal the hope that most of the world’s population will be slaughtered in order to live “in perpetual balance with nature”:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule Passion — Faith — Tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
It’s blatant satanism, a outlining a path to world government and pointing to the genocide required to achieve it. Pretty sure God had something to say about Number 3…
The Lying Press puts forth the limp excuse that:
“Those who believe the intention was for a post-war world say that this is through the assumption that any war would have reduced the world’s population below this [500 million] already.”
However the pattern we’re seeing is that globalists like to intervene in order to make their dreams a reality. Deaths are spiking while birthrates have plummeted post-vaccine mandates, and now America appears to be provoking a nuclear conflict with Russia:
Thus the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones can be seen as a peaceful protest against globohomo, Covid Tyranny and the misanthropy which underpins the worldview of Marxists and globalists.
The true cancer upon this earth is the parasite class who refuses to leave us alone.