In a follow up to yesterday’s article reporting widespread abuse by muslim men of Christians, women and homosexuals in asylum camps in Europe, it appears many of the “unaccompanied minors” who have entered Europe may not in fact be unaccompanied minors.
This article by Breitbart reveals some important information:
- Somali-born Youssaf Khaliif Nuur, accused of the murder of a Swedish aid worker, claimed to be under 18, despite being six foot tall and bearded – he has been confirmed as being over the age of 18.
From here, we can join the dots, as does Breitbart:
- Many young men from the Middle East and North Africa have been “losing” their passports or identification documents before arrival in Europe, and claiming that they are unaccompanied minors, allowing them priority entry into Europe.
- The Somali murderer came under suspicion because he had applied for a work permit when he initially claimed asylum – work permits are not given to those under 18. How many other “unaccompanied minors” have also attempted the same scam?
- And how many of the “unaccompanied minors” who have been found guilty of sexual assault and rape across Europe, and received greatly reduced sentences as a result, are not, in fact, minors?
Breitbart also reveals some disturbing trends:
- A large proportion of its readers are from Sweden, as Swedish media is self-censoring much of the information about the influx of migrants and the accompanying crime wave.
- British newspaper the Daily Mail has also been censoring some of its stories into Sweden, and its excuse, that it is dong so to avoid prejudicing the trial of the alleged murderer, appears flimsy, as they have also been censoring non-trial related material.
The XYZ yesterday published a picture we altered, courtesy of Ryan Fletcher, in which we show a larger than life projection of Angela Merkel, flanked on either side by the slogan “Submission is Peace.” Obviously, we invented the slogan, as a reference to the slogan from George Orwell’s novel, 1984, “War is Peace.” But like much of the satire on The XYZ, we are only half joking.
Europe is becoming a very scary place.