Adam Piggot recently wrote an excellent article on people being addicted to wanking not addicted to porn.
Some in the XYZ chat have focused on the advice to get married in the article, and lamented that advice on where to find a decent wife and how to get such a rare person would be more welcome.
The XYZ aims to combat mainstream media on every level, so we may as well do our own Agony Aunt section as well. Let’s call it “Ask Aunty Steve”. Send in all of your Beta male questions and you too can become an Alpha in no time at all. After all, we were all Beta males once upon a time. Well maybe not David Hiscox. He was born with a shaved head and has been a stud since birth.
So how do you find a good woman and get her to be your wife?
- There is no such thing as a good woman. There are just women. Good women can turn bad, bad can turn good. Stop looking for the right one. Pick one and stop being fussy.
- Once you’ve found one ask them on a date. There is no such thing as a good pick up line. Look them in the eyes and ask. You’ll figure it out by doing. Expect a few to say no. If you’re in a good mood ask a few more questions and try again. If you’re not in a good mood, shrug your shoulders and move on.
- View every date as an interview. She is the prospective employee, you the employer. Thus ask about her and listen to her. Not to make her feel good (that is simply a side effect) but because you want to at least go through the motions of trying to find a good woman (see point 1).
- Be honest about what you want and what you are looking for. Be honest about yourself and don’t be ashamed of anything you reveal in your honesty. If there is something about yourself that you think might be a deal breaker for her, let her know up front and early. Otherwise reveal things about yourself when she asks then ask questions about her again.
- When you’re ready, ask her to marry you.
Thus ends the advice on how to find and get a wife. It’s pretty straight forward. Don’t waste time. Every day wasted increases the chances you will get lonely and jerk off to porn. Social niceties and attempts to make yourself seem attractive, funny, successful and just generally desirable are instinctive. You will find yourself attempting such things as you follow the 5 steps. They aren’t required, but you won’t be able to help yourself.
The hard part will be keeping your wife, once you have got one. For that I would simply say that your vows to God, Community and her in front of her are independent and separate from her fulfilling her vows to God, Community and you. Regardless of what she does in your marriage, work to fulfil your own vows. Each and every day. Love, honour and cherish her. And love is a verb. It’s something that you do, not something that you feel. ‘Till death do you part. And NO! You are not allowed to kill her!
Thus endeth the lesson. Now go forth and multiply.
You can find Stephen Wells at Telegram and purchase his books here.