Commentators have rightly noted that President Trump’s Executive Order on Combating Anti-Semitism, which ostensibly outlaws criticism of Jews and Israel on college campuses, is an assault on the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
While the Executive order explicitly makes Jews a protected species on college campuses, as opposed to Whites who’re institutionally targeted on campuses with pseudo-academic hate indoctrination known as “Whiteness studies”, the overzealous reach of this order will terrifically illustrate the Privilege enjoyed by Jews more broadly.
Section 2 subsection 1 of the Executive Order on Combating Anti-Semitism cites the 2016 ‘Working Definition of Antisemitism’ adopted by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
According to two annual Executive Council of Australian Jewry reports on Antisemitism which I’ve featured prominently in, this ‘Working Definition of Antisemitism’ includes the following dubious descriptions:
- Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for REAL or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.
- Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.
- Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
- Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.
- Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.
According to these definitions this will effectively make the Boycott, Divest and Sanction movement as well as the Groyper Army illegal entities on college campuses given the above “Working Definition”.
Meanwhile had Trump signed an executive order against anti-Whiteness, vexatiously litigious Jewish organisations like the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Simon Wiesenthal Center (SWC) and the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), would level endless lawfare against any such order disallowing them the right to express anti-White hate speech.
Trump, who built the entire lead-up to his presidency around battling political correctness, will likely find that outlawing politically incorrect speech against Jews and Israel is going to backfire in a supreme way!
To obtain your FREE copy of Trading HEMP for Hitler audiobook (as read by Political Pundit and Radical Agenda host Christopher Cantwell) or e-mail us at A481Designs_Publications@outlook.com.